Frequently Asked Questions
What are 5 things I can do outside of my house to keep pests away?
- Inspect and seal any cracks and holes outside your home. Make sure vents are screened and gaps around windows & doors are sealed.
- Check around the perimeter of your home for leaky faucets and anything that allows moisture to pool around the base of your home.
- Eliminate debris from gutters.
- Trim tree branches and shrubbery around your home, especially if they are touching the building.
- Store firewood and other wood at least 20 feet away from your home.
How difficult are termites to treat?
- Termites are nearly impossible for homeowners to treat on their own. On the other hand, expert pest management squads, like John Ryan Pest Management, have the training, expertise and technology to eliminate termite colonies and infestations, giving you peace of mind.
Are the products used dangerous to kids and pets?
- Safety is our top priority. All of our service professionals have been trained on the proper application of materials to ensure a safe and healthy environment for your family and pets. All professional pest control products John Ryan Pest Management use are registered for use by the Australian EPA.
Contact John Ryan Pest Management today with further questions regarding their products, services or to get a free quote.